Fortnite Season 5 is here with the code name “Zero Point”. The new season brings a lot of unique content along with skins and other cosmetics.
Fortnite is a video game that comes under the genre of action battle royale game developed by Epic Games. It was released in the year 2017 and has since been available in three distinct game mode versions that work under the same general gameplay and game engine.
Now it is back with another new season along with various new additions. Fortnite not working bug and Fortnite anime skin in Season 5.
Fortnite Season 5 Patch Notes
- The Hunt is On
- The Zero Point is, however, exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. Join Agent Jones and the most excellent hunters from across Realities like The Mandalorian in a chaotic battle that will be shaping the future of the Island.
- New Hunting Grounds
- New hunters mean new locations from beyond the Loop. In an ancient arena, the battle for honor sharpens your survival skills in the jungle and explores the shifting crystalline sands flowing from the exposed Zero Point.
- Help for Hire
- You must help the Island’s Characters in their unstable new reality as a hunter. Take on their bounties and quests, get intel on your surroundings, or even hire them to be your ally. Do not want to negotiate? Challenge them to a duel fight and reap the rewards.
- Spend Your Wages
- The new Characters only accept one form of payment: Bars! Earn Bars by completing quests and bounties, eliminating players, or finding hidden stashes around the Island. Spend your earned Bars on new Exotic weapons, upgrades, intel, services, and more.
Fortnite update 15.0 patch notes and new features
- New Weapons, New Tricks
- New weapons let you attack in novel ways. Unleash your fiery rage with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, switch between melee and ranged with the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle, track your target with the Night Hawk, and more. Hunters and vendors are also working to bring you more weapons throughout the season, so keep an eye out!
- All-New Battle Pass
- Agent Jones has brought in the most excellent Hunters across Realities to the Island. Please pick up the Season 5 Battle Pass and unlock Pancake, the fighting Flapjack, Mave the shapeshifter, and the ultimate bounty hunter, The Mandalorian, with his companion The Child.
- Who’s Next?
- The hunters on the Island are only the first to arrive from outside the Loop… Throughout the Season, Agent Jones will bring in even more hunters from the Realities beyond. Who will be next?
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) December 1, 2020