It has been promised to the fans that the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is going to be the most exciting season of the franchise. As the game is getting bigger with each of the passing week, here is everything you need to know about the upcoming project. In this article, all the important details related to the season 4 of the second chapter of the game has been covered and you are advised to read the full article to make sure you do not miss even the smallest detail regarding the update.
The game has brought all the players into the mid of the season which is extremely themed on Marvel. Doing this has leveled up the challenges that the game introduced to all the fans over the last five weeks. Here we have got you a detailed look at what you can expect in the sixth week of the game so that you are all set to tackle the battle.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Details Revealed | Know Everything
As we are approaching the week six of the Fortnite fast, let us take a look at the leaked battles. We would like to tell you that as per some of the reports, there are going to be eight challenges, and as each of the task gets completed, it will be granting the players with 25,000 XP. In addition to this, there are also some challenges that will be offering 50,000 XP. For 50,000 XP, the player will have to deal with the damage after they knock the back of the opponent with the Kinetic Shockwave of Black Panther.
Given below is a detailed description of Week 5 Fortnite Challenges. have a look:
1) Search for 7 chests At the Weeping Woods for 25,000 XP
2) The player has to Secure 3 eliminations at the Misty Meadows, for 25,000 XP
3) The player has to Collect 300 Stones From the Coral castle for 25,000 XP
4) The player needs to Consume a Legendary Fish for 25,000 XP
5) The player has to Consume Foraged items at the Holly Hedges for 25,000 XP
6) The player needs to ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks for 25,000 XP
7) The player needs to knock the back of the opponent with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave and deal with the damage for – 50,000 XP
8) At the slurpy swamp, the player needs to Deal 500 damage to opponents for – 25,000 XP