Despite their best efforts to prevent themselves from the novel coronavirus, some of the biggest celebrities have contracted coronavirus, including Larsa Pippen, Cristiano Ronaldo, Donald Trump, Khloe Kardashian, and even more.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected each and every one of us in the year 2020, from statewide lockdowns to wearing face masks, including some of our favorite celebrities.
After 64 years old Tom Hanks and his 63 years old wife, Rita Wilson, confirmed that they had contracted coronavirus in Australia, stars like 47 years old Jim Parsons, 34 years old Robert Pattinson, 46 years old Giuliana Rancic, and 56 years old Vivia A. Fox, and more have also tested positive for the highly contagious virus.
And now, as you may be already aware that the Good Doctor star Richard Schiff and his wife, Sheila Kelley, have recently joined the list of affected celebrities.
Celebrities Along With Larsa Pippen Who Were Tested Positive For Coronavirus
- Larsa Pippen – She revealed in an Instagram story that has now been deleted that she has contracted novel coronavirus. She captioned the story and wrote that she has been battling Covid for a week now. It is no joke; she has never felt pain like this.
When the news sources reached out to her representative, it was confirmed that, yes, she has been fighting it for a week. She has had the worst body pains and a hard time breathing.
- Charlie Hunnam – The Sons of Anarchy star has revealed that he had COVID-19. The 40 years old actor appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 6, during which he did explain that he was feeling sick. He is not sure what he has; he has a little bit of persistent fever, dry cough, and a little bit of fatigue.
- Khloe Kardashian – The 36 years old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star revealed that she was diagnosed with the coronavirus back in the month of March of this year.
- Sadie Robertson – 23 years old Duck Dynasty star, Sadie Robertson, made an announcement on October 26 that she was hospitalized with a severe condition of COVID-19.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo, tested positive for coronavirus and left the Portugal national team to quarantine, as revealed by the team in a statement given on October 13. The statement reads that the Portuguese international is doing well in isolation without symptoms.
- Donald Trump – Donald Trump and Melania Trump both were tested positive for coronavirus on October 1, and the announcement was made by Donald himself.