Lucifer season 5 part 2 is on the way at the online streaming service providing platform, Netflix in early 2021, and we have already got a bunch of information about it, including the first look glimpse courtesy of the DC Fandome event plus, we have got news on the guest, release date rumors, plot details and more. This article consists of our comprehensive preview of Lucifer season 5 part 2.
As you may be probably aware that Lucifer has become one of the biggest original series on Netflix, is being picked up from Fox after its abrupt cancelation. The streaming giant has taken over the production since season three, with season four dropping on May 8th, 2019, and the most recent season arriving on August 21st, 2020.
We have already got lots of coverage for the fifth season of Lucifer, including the full soundtrack guide for the new series. We also reported recently that Lucifer had the biggest television debut on Netflix since the introduction of the top 10 features on Netflix internationally in early 2020. That was further reflected in the Neilsen viewing figures.
Lucifer Season 5 Details
Long before the season 5 part 1 of Lucifer released on Netflix, we were slowly teased all of the episode titles and who was assigned to write and direct. We have included the most updated list of the episode titles for episodes 9 through 16 below.
- Episode 509 – “Family Dinner” – Directed by Nathan Hope and written by Joe Henderson.
- “Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam” – Episode 510 – Directed by Sherwin Shilati and written by Ildy Modrovich.
- “Resting Devil Face” – Episode 51 – Written by Joshua Duckworth, Richardo Lopez Jr, and Mira Z. Barnum, and directed by Bola Ogun.
- “Daniel Espinoza: Naked and Afraid” – 512 – Directed by Greg Beeman and written by Mike Costa
- “A Little Harmless Stalking” – Episode 513 – Directed by Richard Speight, Jr and written by Julia Fontana & Jen Graham Imada.
- “Nothing Lasts Forever” – Episode 514 – Directed by Lisa Demaine and written by Chris Rafferty.
- “Is This Really How It’s Going to End?!” – Episode 515 – Directed by Ildy Modrovich and written by Jason Ning.
- “A Chance At a Happy Ending” – Episode 516 – Directed by Karen Gaviola and written by Joe Henderson & Ildy Modrovic
As for an actual release date, we are currently expecting season 5 part 2 of Lucifer to arrive on the streaming giant in Q1-Q2 of 2021, given the remaining filming obligations.
That would mean a sixth season would then be available in either very late 2021 or, more likely, 2022. Tom Ellis has himself speculated that we could see season 5 part 2 around Christmas, however saying, “I would imagine, sort of Christmastime or early next year.”