Kerry Washington will be reuniting with her fellow gladiators and will suit back up to manage our quarantine blues. The cast members of the ABC’s Scandal, reunited yesterday at 8/7c as a part of James Wesley’s and Seth Rudetsky’s Stars in the House series, which will be providing benefit the actors’ fund.
In the Shondaland drama series, twelve of the stars of the series are all set to attend the reunion. Here is a list of all the cast members that will be reuniting.
- Kelly Washington who played Olivia Pope
- Tony Goldwyn who played Fitzgerald Grant
- Bellamy Young who played Mellie Grant
- Jeff Perry who played Cyrus Beene
- Kate Burton who played Sally Langston
- Dan Bucatinsky who played James Novak
- Norm Lewis who played Edison Davis
- Katie Lowes who played Quinn Perkins
- Guillermo Diaz who played Huck
- Cornelius Smith who played Marcus Walker
- George Newbern who played Charlie
- Joe Morton who played Rowan Pope
They all attended the reunion along with Tom Verica, the executive producer.
Scandal 2018 Recap
If you are not a fresher and need a refresh about how things ended for Olivia and company in Scandal’s finale in the year 2018, then you are advised to read further. For those who have not watched the 2018’s finale of Scandal, the further article is not for you, as it contains spoilers regarding the ending of the series.
The wrongdoings of B613 were exposed in a hilarious yet dramatic Senate hearing, Quinn and Charlie got married. Cyrus not only poisoned David, but suffocated him with a pillow. Fitz and Olivia channeled their collective fear of imprisonment into some adult lovemaking. Rowan was able to get everyone off the hook in the end, and Olivia got her presidential portrait.