The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia is a comedy web of American television series. The web series is under the creation of Mario Lopez and Seth Kurland. Probably, that web gonna premiere on February 17, 2020, on Netflix.
The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia grasps Ashley Garcia. Garcia is the “only 15-and-a-half-year-old robotics engineer and rocket scientist” in the world with her Uncle Victor. She is from the other side of the country. But it was only for a chance to work for NASA.
Cast and characters,
The Cast and Characters of the web series are as follows,
- Paulina Chávez as Ashley Garcia, the main character.
- Conor Husting as Tad Cameron, the captain of the football team at Crown City High School.
- Bella Podaras as Brooke Bishop, Ashley’s childhood friend.
- Reed Horstmann as Stick Goldstein, the equipment manager of the Crown City High School football team.
- Jencarlos Canela as Victor Garcia, Ashley’s uncle, the football coach at Crown City High School, and also the co-owner of a restaurant named Pat’s.
The Expanding Universe Of Ashley Garcia Season 2,
Netflix has not secured The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia season 2. Till now, only eight of the first 16 episodes have been released. But now that part one of The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia season 1 has premiered. Netflix can begin to estimate viewing numbers and determine if there’s potential moving foremost.
If the same renewal/cancellation schedule is kept, Netflix will make an official announcement within six weeks after the series’ February 17, 2020 premiere date. It is hopeful, that The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia season 2 will be directed before the end of Winter 2020.
The Expanding Universe Of Ashley Garcia Season 2 Release Date,
While it is still unclear when Netflix will release part two of The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia season 1, it seems likely that the second season will premiere in early 2021.